2007-08-26

A Flake of My Life....


It's been almost two months since my last post and after a reminder from mårthen I thought I better get my act together update everybody!

Basically I'm writing a new bunch of songs for a new album. I'm just about to finish "song 9". The reason why I'm thinking in numbers is that(knock on wood)I always have lots of ideas floating around. It's just a matter of picking the best ones AND deciding which ideas or songs fit together.

The other big surprise that I'm "waiting on" is the possibility of working with an outside producer. So as I finish each new song(demo)I send it it by gmail and wait for a reaction! So far so good. Hopefully after a couple of more songs(in about a month), I will have an answer and tentative dates for recording and maybe even releasing a new record!

And my apologies for not writing more lately. It's just once I start sitting in front of my laptop I tend to do more than just post the latest news....good thing..bad thing....

Inga kommentarer: